- From February 28 to July 13, 2021, Thailand has already administered over 13.2 million doses of vaccine. The CCSA has adjusted the precedence group within the vaccination plan to these aged 60 and over and other people with underlying medical situations
- COVID-19 conditions in Thailand (+9,317)
- 69 groups of the so-called “Covid-19 Complete Responsive Groups (CCRT)” have been fashioned to conduct lively case discovering in numerous communities in Bangkok
- Thailand’s Meals and Drug Administration (TFDA) expects COVID-19 antigen take a look at kits to be made accessible on the market over-the-counter by subsequent week, after the Royal Gazette printed the Public Well being Ministry’s announcement authorizing the over-the-counter sale of this medical machine
- The Thai authorities has revealed vaccination roll out plans for vaccine donated from Japan and the USA (1.05 million doses of AstraZeneca and 1.5 million doses of Pfizer)
- The Ministry of Public Well being plans to present AstraZeneca as a booster dose to medical personnel by subsequent week.
- Surat Thani province has launched “Samui Plus” mannequin measures to assist curb the chance of any doable unfold of the coronavirus amongst international travellers wanting to go to the province from Thursday onwards
Fb: NNT- Nationwide Information Bureau of Thailand (NNT)